Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.ibizarentboat.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Vicente Moya Roselló in Adelante “Ibiza Rent Boat” has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulations of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the Responsible : Vicente Moya Roselló
Commercial name : codeibiza.com
NIF / CIF : 41453189J
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address : Carrer Ample 10, 1st 2nd Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency : We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
Principle of data minimization : We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period : the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality : Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal information we deal with at Ibiza Rent Boat comes from:
- Contact Form
- Booking Form
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Ibiza Rent Boat will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In Ibiza Rent Boat there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email and telephone We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Axarnet (Spain). You can consult Axarnet’s data protection policy here
- Booking Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email and telephone We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Axarnet (Spain). You can consult Axarnet’s data protection policy here
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include th e development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Ibiza Rent Boat can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.ibizarentboat.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. Ibiza Rent Boat will process the data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of the company. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Vicente Moa Rosello (codeibiza.com) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Ibiza Rent Boat does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.ibizarentboat.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.ibizarentboat.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.ibizarentboat.comm will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
- Hosting: Dinahosting S.L. , with address in Spain. More information at: https://dinahosting.com/legal/aviso-legal (Dinahosting S.L.). Dinahosting S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Ibiza Rent Boat.
By browsing https://www.ibizarentboat.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
https://www.ibizarentboat.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.ibizarentboat.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Ibiza Rent Boat will ensure that any person who is authorized by the company to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of Ibiza Rent Boat, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.ibizarentboat.com, exonerating Vicente Moya Rosello (codeibiza.com), of any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Ibiza Rent Boat in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Ibiza Rent Boat reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Ibiza Rent Boat will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.ibizarentboat.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.ibizarentboat.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-22-2018.